Saturday 20 November 2010

Character Research.




To start Getting Ideas for my Characters I Look through the list, and look into which characters I found interesting. Three came up at first:

  • Valkyrie
  • Frankensteins Wife
  • Boudicca 
From this list, I looked a bit further into each character, mainly looking a different interpretations of each.  Looking at different pictures, and back stories. This research then narrowed the list down to two, Valkyrie & Boudicca. I decided to create a costume for Boudicca, as the warrior queen image really got me thinking about ideas.  I then looked further into her character and started to find key images of two styles that I could follow. 

                                            
From these two pictures, i looked further into them, and started to favour the idea of using the warrior queen symbol.  I want to create something that plays on the queen side of things.  I want to portray beauty, power and royalty.  From researching further, i started to find more images, one stood out, as ver similar to what I hope to create.  It shows the colours i thinking about, and the whole shape.  



No comments:

Post a Comment