Thursday 9 December 2010

Putting Together

At this stage, I need to reassure myself by putting everything together, so I can get a Idea of what I have left to do.

 From the pictures, I can see that I need to create the Hood, and the shoulder Armour. So I set about creating the Hood, the same way as I made everything else, First i played on some calico, then drew this out onto the real fabric, sewed it together, then sewed in the lining.  Here is a finished picture with my Wig.


Then, I set about working on some more final details, such as the armour.  So To make the armour, I bought some sheet aliminum, cut it to the shape i wanted, then I pop riveted the three layers together, and using some black spray paint, I added some texture.  Also, I added a ribbon to the cloak, and played with the idea of fur on the cloak.

No comments:

Post a Comment